Otus Intelligence Group is a Sydney based spatial intelligence company founded in 2016 with a focus on developing unique spatial data products to support risk mitigation for a number of non-traditional users in the property and mining sectors. We are reinventing the way people and organisations use spatial data analytics to protect their assets and predict outcomes that will impact their properties or businesses.
We are currently adding to our team Sydney-AU and looking for forward thinking candidates with a problem-solving mindset.
We are looking to fill a position of InSAR/Remote Sensing Specialist in our Operations team.
- Analyse and interpret remotely sensed synthetic aperture radar data;
- Model radar phase signals to generate displacement measurements;
- Explore and develop new techniques to accelerate processing and improve data products;
- Development of innovative deliverables to improve use by non-technical users;
- Preparation and ingestion of geospatial data to derive Digital Elevation Models; and
- Support business development through generation of data products for proposal and demos
The successful candidate will be degree qualified or have relevant GIS and image processing industry experience as well as:
- Recent work experience with remotely sensed imagery;
- Recent experience with synthetic aperture radar (SAR) data and processing;
- Experience in managing, analysing and interpreting Interferometric synthetic aperture radar data from ingestion to displacement products;
- Experience with Python programming and scripting;
- Familiarity with space geodetic concepts and coordinate references;
- Good English speaking and writing skills; and
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Full-time position
- Otus offers a competitive compensation package based on the candidate’s experience.
- Every employee is also eligible for the profit-sharing scheme based on the company’s performance.
- Flexible work schedules
- Dynamic start-up environment
- Potential for quick advancement
- 20 days of paid annual leave
- Competitive superannuation package
The position is based out of our Sydney (Australia) office, but flexible remote work arrangement can be negotiated for the right candidate with limited mobility.
Please insert Reference No: AU-FT-INS-100 in the subject line and attach a copy of your resume or any documentation you believe to be relevant to support your application.